Sunday 17 July 2011

Remember that time I said I was a sucker for anything with a bow on it?

Hello Rosettes :D
So... On Friday I took (well more like dragged) my boyfriend on a shopping spree because I felt like some retail therapy and hadn't been properly shopping in a while.

Now I thought I'd brought a lot but on paper it doesn't seem much .
However, I think this may be because I splurged on one, BEAUTIFUL, Item...

NEW SHOESS...

So yes, I originally popped into river island to look at the sale, but ended up spending £65 on shoes (Whooooops). That sounds bad. But when you see the outstanding beauty of these shoes you will understand...
LOOK AT THEM!!

Thats just pure beauty in a shoe!
they are rather high but the pain of wearing them will most likely be worth it.

So yes. The sides are a very pale pink in suede material. The heel is black suede along with the toe and the two bows. There is a high platform on the bottom of the shoe and im guessing the heels about 4 inches maybe??

But yess, those were Definitely my favourite purchase and I can't wait to wear them out this Friday (hopefully I will OOTD for that)

On to what else I brought..
Next I popped into superdrug and picked up some make up ..

This includes:
L'oreal studio secrets high definition smoothing foundation in gold ivory - around £16
Bourjois Delice de Soleil bronxe in 12 - Around £9
Bourjois Blush in 35 Lune D'or - around £8
and
Volume clubbing mascara in extra black - Around £8

Im already a tad disappointed with the foundation as  you only get around 17ml of product where as usually a foundation contains around 25-30. And for the price I probably could've gone to a better brand. (Yeah, nice one Emily!). However Im already pretty impressed with the rest of the products.

Next, I went on to H&M where I picked up this cute top for 799 pennies.

In size 10 (they didn't have an 8, but hey ho)
Again with the bows theme.
I love the whole cutsey nautical theme going on with this top :D

Then I popped to primark and picked up some leggings and one of these babies
This smells and tastes delicious. NOM!

The  other stuff I brought you probably wouldn't be interested in. It basically consisted of a lot of underwear and some joggers.

But yes. I hope that was worth the wait :D

Also , hello to all my new beautiful followers!! I know I haven't been following followers back as of yet because I haven't spent a lot of time on here. But expect a new follower soon :D

Thanks for reading
Loves
xx

9 comments:

  1. Omg! I love bows ahha! :p Those shoes are sexy! :p
    Thnx for droppin by rose :) I love your blog.

    xoxo
    teli
    krzteli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi babe! :) sucker for bows? You are not alone :)!lol. That's some cute shoes :)
    thanks for following my blog, here i am returning the love ;)
    Xoxo,
    Jyz
    www.makeupbyjyz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. them shoes are gorgeous! i love bow's too, you aren't alone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those shoes! I never saw them in RI, may have to have another look! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes are AMAZING! :D I'm crazy about shoes! haha x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg i love the bow shirt, sucha cute top, im now following id love for u to please follow my beauty blog Britters89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete