Monday 18 July 2011

I got a new attitude when I walk...




Hola Rosettes

This week saw the comeback of Pixie Lott, releasing her new single 'All aboutt tonight'. I have always been a massive Pixie Lott fan I love her music and her style a lot and I even went to see her at the Wolverhampton Civvic in December.

In honour of Pixie's return I decided to do a tutorial on one of her looks she wears during the video. This look contains a smokey glittery eye with a pale pink lip, one of my favourites in the video.

Here's a the video:
One thing I have to say about this video is that the person who cut her hair off or made the fatal decision to, should be shot. I loved Pixie's previous hair and boho chic style and it seems a lot of that has disappeared in her come back. Which is a tad disappointing. But I do like the song, the beats very catchy.
Heres the finished look:
The products I used were:
Face
Primer - Gosh Velvet touch
Foundation - Revlon Photoready in 003 Shell
Concealor - Collection 2000 lasting perfection in 2
Blush - Sephora Colour play palette II
Bronzer - Bourjois Delice de Soleil in 12
Highlight - Face Brightner from Jelly pong pong wake up make up pallette

Eyes
Primer - Urban Decay Primer Potion
Inner corner - White from beauty UK eyeshadow collection pallet
Lid - Gun metal from Urban Decay  Naked palette.
Crease -  L&B eye shadow (no shade on packaging)
Outer corner - Creep from Urban decay Naked palette
Under eyebrow highlight - Virgin from urban decay Naked Palette
Eyebrow - Deco Dence by clinique

Lips
Lip stick - 100 by Barry M
Lip gloss - Peach Petal by Revlon

I hope you like this look. Let me know what you think of Pixie's come back and if you'd like to see more blog posts like this.

Much Love
x

21 comments:

  1. Love your eye makeup! :)

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute song and very cute look. The colors are very twiggy-esque and you certainly have the big doll eyes for it. Maybe you could do a full on 60's twiggy look sometime!? I think you could pull it off really well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic take on her look. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have gorgeous eyes. Lovely eyes make-up:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your makeup looks so pretty!!! I did a similiar look for my eyes yesterday. Awesome blog lady!

    http://mizzentice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh i love your make up and your eyes! :D nice look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful! And the eye make up is just lovely!

    Following you now on Google, I would love it if you followed me back!

    Chrysa
    Stories and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely see the Twiggy comparison here :) Your eyes look gorgeous and I love Pixie Lott's new hair style to accompany the relaunch x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job! Shes grown so much haha. she is looking hot and so are you ;).

    Helen, X
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your so amazingly pretty! Hey I love your blog! will you check out mine? If you follow I would be happy to return the favor! Happy blogging:)

    beautybarbie16.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. this eye make-up look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful eyelashes. This is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This look lovely on you x

    ReplyDelete
  14. very pretty look!

    Nice blog i'm going to follow you

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the follow! Your eyes are so beautiful! I wrote a post about Pixie too.. I absolutely love her, this song is amazing but I agree her hair is absolutely bloody awful!

    Carly x
    www.xoxocolorvibe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your eyeshadow is gorgeous, really makes your beautiful eyes pop!

    ReplyDelete
  17. your eye makeup looks gorg!! x

    http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your makeup looks lovely! I have this foundation but it doesnt give the same results unfortunately. I have just found your blog and I really like it :) Hope you check out my blog xx

    http://velvetpassion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete