Wednesday 13 July 2011

Dorothy Perkins SALE!!

I was a tad early for work yesterday and so took it upon  myself to do a little bit of shopping. Of course, I work in a town where the extent of shops ranges from Home bargains to Wilkinsons, so my choice was very limited. However I still had a look around.

On my little shopping adventure I popped into Dorothy Perkins to take a look at there sale and also because Im going on holiday in three weeks so thought I could add to my holiday clothes pile.

Now, I don't usually like dorothy perkins simply because I find it quite over priced and it often seems that a lot of there clothes are quite 'samey' in the sense that a lot of it is the same style repeated but in a different colour.

However, I did pick up to lovely little bargains in the sale and FINALLY picked up a decent maxi dress ( I know, about a year behind with that trend). Here are some photos of what I brought.


Im a sucker for anything with a bow on it, so this really caught my eye. The photo makes it look slightly bronze but I can assure you it's not. It looks really cute and dainty on and I very nearly brought it in silver too. This ring set me back a hole £2!!!
This pretty little bird bracelet came as part of a set. However, the earrings that came with it fell apart and there was another charm on the bracelet (a kind of plasticy looking rose) but it looked kinda tacky so I took that off, and this is the result I was left with. I know the bird itself doesn't look that great close up, but it's a really cute dainty looking bracelet and I think it looks very understated on. The original bracelet and earrings set me back a total of £3!

So I definitely had a bargain here.

My dress however cost me £36 (with a bit of student discount knocked off). But it is very worth it!


Excuse the terrible photography please. I love this dress, simply for it's array of vibrant summery colours and vivid pattern. The mixture of orange and purple shades seem to make the dress resemble a summer sunset and I think it'd be a great dress  to wear into the night. The dress also has a gorgeous fit, synching in just under the bust and so giving you a streamlined, slim figure for the summer.

LOVE IT!!

P.s. I just wanted to say a big thankyou to everyone who has viewed and subscribed to this blog so far (I know theres not many of you). I am totally new to this and I really appreciate all the attention from you guys. I have a lot of things I want to get rid of and would love to get a blog sale underway but I am waiting for a few more subscribers. So please keep supporting me and recommending me to others!! I don't have a lot of time to browse through everyones blogs so please comment on a blog post with your URL and I'll be sure to follow you back

Thaanks lovelies xx

3 comments:

  1. and thank you for following mine too! you may be my only follower yet, but hey, i've been doing this for like 3 days :) good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I agree with Hannah. Thank you soo much! And Hannah, I am following you now! I love both of your blogs <3

    ReplyDelete