Tuesday, 30 August 2011

August Favourites

After a couple of weeks of the ball im getting back on it and doing my August favourites before the month of August is actually over (only by a few hours)


So here are just a few things i've been loving this month and the reasons why!


ENJOY

  1. ELF Stipple Brush ( The brush head is a lot smaller than it looks on the photo).
I adore this brush for applying foundation. It gives a really great light coverage and buffs your foundation in nicely. It's as good a quality as any MAC brush or higher end brush you could pick up for a teeeny weeny fraction of the price. This was in a half price sale at thetime of purchase and cost me just £1.75 (RRP £3.50). You can purchase this at ttp://eyeslipsface.co.uk/product~prodID~227.htm

     2. Chanel Viatlumiere aqua foundation in B10 beige- pastel


Your probably all sick to the back teeth of hearing about this foundation. So all i'll say is that it's a beautiful, light foundation with moderate coverage which doesn't clog my pores at all.
     3.) Bourjois Volume clubbing mascara in Ultra black.


This is a great mascara for adding volume and curve to your lashes. It is quite clumpy, but in a nice way. I love the effect of this. Plus it doesn't smudge or transfer throughout the day.
     4.) ELF mineral eye liner in Black
This just has a really nice creamy formula that transfers onto the eye well and stays put for hours. It's also a very rich black so gives a great smokey effect.

    5.) Bourjois 3D effect lipgloss in Rose Pacific
I adore this lipgloss firstly for it's rosey coral colourm that appears translucent on lips giving a really nice glimmer of colour to nude or coral lips. It also is a totally non sticky formula so glides on easily and lasts longer than expected!

    6.) Vera Wang Love struck perfume

For all the lovers of Vera Wang Princess there is a new girl in town. The Sweet and musky aromas of Princess remain in this new addition but it is now accompanied by more grown up floral and citrusy undertones. I actualy prefer this to princess, and I am a long time lover of that fragrance but I do feel that this one has a much more grown up feel  about it, even though it stills bares a girly and pretty tone. The fragrance is not quite as sweet as princess but is slightly more musky. The fragrance is a lot more delicate and light but is equally beautiful. Im pretty rubbish at describing perfumes so im going to cut myself of here before I make a fool of myself.


So that was a very short selection of products I've enjoyed using this month.

I hope your enjoying reading my blogs again and if you want to see more let me know in the comments section.

Much Love
Emily
xxx


7 comments:

  1. Lovely post, I have to agree with you on the Stipple brush as I was a bit worried when I heard some negative reviews but I really love the brush :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome favorites,
    really want to try the Chanel foundations but the price puts me off so much, but what can i expect it is Chanel :p xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, the Vera Wang perfume sounds divine! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE lovestruck! its gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog *

    http://itsluckynumberseven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! we have the same name haha my name is emily rose tooo. rose is my middle name! so funny

    emlovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello

    Good morning, my name is Amy and I am manager of a website. I saw your site and would like exchange links with you. I can add your site in my blog so that our visits will increase.

    If these agree email me febstoreblog@gmail.com
    My site is www.febstore.com

    Best Regards
    Amy

    ReplyDelete